Happy Fun Time

Monday, December 05, 2005

Stealth Disco Movie in the Works

Stealth Disco is:
Stealth disco (or SD) refers to the act of being videotaped dancing or rocking out behind or near someone who is doing something serious and does not notice. This is sometimes referred to as stealthing (or SD-ing) that person, a process which often concludes with emailing them the footage.
(from Wikipedia)
For an example of stealth disco, click here (.wmv).

I, David, will begin prinicipal shooting of my own Stealth Disco feature that is to be titled later. I will carry my Canon PowerShot A75 everywhere I go in attempt to collect as many stealthing clips as I can.

You have been notified.

1 Comments:

  • This stealth disco is harder than I expected. It's hard to dance with stealth and one needs to sacrifice their dignity if you want to dance in public, like in a Starbucks.

    By Blogger David, at 12/06/2005 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home