Happy Fun Time

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Speaking of movies...

I went to see Harry Potter opening weekend. Bought tickets early, had to fight for parking, blah blah. It was a good movie, and all, don't get me wrong, but I went through a lot of crap to see it that weekend because my friend wanted to.

Last weekend I went to go see the Johnny Cash movie. We sat in the theater for like 20 minutes waiting on the film to start, and finally the usher guy came out and was all, "Uh, yeah, the projector, like... yeah, kinda broke, and stuff. So you can't watch this. But like, Harry Potter's just starting in the next theater if you wanna go see that."

Oh, cruel fates.

(This is better than the LAST Harry Potter movie, which I attempted to see 3 times before succeeding... it was sold out once, then the projector broke [I have bad luck with those] halfway through the film, then my car got a flat on the way to the theater. At least I only paid once.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home