Happy Fun Time

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bach's Big Night?

Tonight, Bach's best friends (that includes me) will be taking him out to Main St. in Huntington Beach tonight. He's been wanting this for a while now. He has this perception that going out to bars and clubs is the best way to pick up chicks. This reminds me of a bit by comedian Dane Cook:
My buddies one night were like, "Let's go out, man. Let's go get some chicks!"

I'm like, "Yeah...just like that? What about that whole middle ground where you're an idiot!"

I don't even have goals in mind. I'm just there for the spectacle. I'm giddy in anticipation. What will happen? What won't happen?

Tammy and Eleana should be with us tonight. These ladies are Bach's lifeguards and/or motivators.

Robert will give us a full update after tonight. This is Happy Fun Time, signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home