Happy Fun Time

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pham posted this

Pham posted this and he asked a few questions, i just feel this will allow us to answer them:


The Future of BDC

So I'm pondering the future of BeingDavid.com. I'm spending more time on Happy Fun Time. Collaborative blogging just seems more fun since you have a community to interact with. Here at BDC, it's all me. Alone. :-(

BDC has also grown stale. Updated about once a month, the only thing that's keeping site fresh are pictures and videos, which are also updated about once a month.

Several options are on the table:

1. Convert the site into a blog. It makes for easier updating, but takes it'll take a while to do.

2. Retire the site. Leave it in a suspended state. A national monument, if you will.

3. Convert the site into a professional resume site. The only downside is there will be no archives of any sort. No pictures, no rants.

4. Continue as is. One or two updates a month.

The first reason I created BDC four years ago was to let my ego run wild. Writing about myself was a good feeling. I wanted my friends to take look into my personal life. But now, I'm done. I have no yearn to write about my personal life on this site. I want to keep it private for close friends. People, like employers and students I teach, can read into my personal life and I don't want that."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home