Happy Fun Time

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lost a Lead, Gained a Lead, Killing Spree!

Does that sound familiar? Thats right, I am officially obsessed with Halo.

Last night, David, Bryan, KC, Robert, Tony, Niko and I went to silkys to watch the USC vs Texas game. Silkys was more lively and more crowded then normal. Everyone in the bar had a beer, and everyone was extra rowdy. I am not a huge football fan, but it was fun watching the game, and towards the end of the game, I found myself cheering for USC. There were many USC fans at the pub- i couldnt help but jump on the USC bandwagon. I also found myself being extremely disappointed when the lost as well. The atmosphere was contagious! Football- bleh, nonetheless.

Afterwards, we met up with Mike Goldsheft at Pho 54, who wanted to get bowl of pho before he departed to New York. Why Pho 54? There are 1000000 pho places in Bolsa alone, why Pho 54? Pho 54 isnt the most aesthetically pleasing place. The restuarant is outlined with neon lights- green and blue. It is not the most attractive shade of blue or green either. The interior decor is a nightmare.
But who cares! The pho is damn good, and the workers are super friendly. I dont mind the neon lights so much. They are very striking and bold, and very hard to ignore. Mike said it best when he said that the neon lights just draws you to the place- like a moth to the flame.

Afterwards we went to Roberts place and played halo for over an hour. We set it to the "king of the hill" mode, and had that setting on different maps. I have always been a weak Halo player, and never very confident of my skills. Tonight was an exception. The more I played, the better i got. And towards the end of the night, I received the "king of the hill" title twice!!! Thank you thank you-(taking a bow) I was also playing against Halo gurus such as Tony and Robert.

Halo is fun, but I am going to stay away from WOW.

1 Comments:

  • Halo is only enjoyable with some objective other than killing as many as you can. King of the Hill is fun.

    By Blogger David, at 1/05/2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home