Happy Fun Time

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Mass of Christ

So it's Christmas. I went to midnight mass because rumor has it I'm supposed to be Catholic. Yeah...mass was depressing. A bunch of sad people droning on with prayers and dogmatic shit. They think they might go into heaven if they chant some poems and shit.

But there was a hot chick in the choir.

I'm drunk right now. I just typed some messages into some friends' MySpace profiles. Mostly Happy Holidays.

Scotch and Coke Zero - that's the plan.

For some reason, I was reading about writing styles on Wikipedia around midnight. Then I took out a book from my shelf, The Elements of Style by Strunk and White, and started reading it. I'm such a nerd.

I wrote to Bryan jokingly that I hate all male celebrities that girls swoon over. For example, I hate Richard Gere, Brad Pitt, and Orlando Bloom (he's gay!). I use to hate Christian Bale, but he's such a good Batman now.

So, do you want to make out or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home