Happy Fun Time

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Waco Part 2 and the Emo Girl

I've seen the articles, now I've seen the "interview."

I think a Second Waco is coming (kidding). And I'm not sure I would really care.

Oh yeah and this: EMO girl puts the EMO in EMO. BIRDS ARE DYING. Is it bad if I was cackling while watching this? Yeah, I think it is. I used to be kind of like that. Waaaay back. "Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet." Ha. Yeah, right. Then I went through the nihilistic phase where I realized it wouldn't be that farfetched for mankind to rape itself with nuclear fire. People like this chick are sweetly naive. It's kind of sad, in a non-pathetic way. I wonder what would have happened if she had grown up in some war-torn state rather than the U.S. Would she be running and gunning with rebel forces and an AK-47, or would she curl up and die. I imagine I'd probably get shot in the head while peeing in a bush somewhere. What a crappy way to die.

1 Comments:

  • I think it's admirable though that she actually gives a shit about what's going on around the world. It gets pretty depressing thinking about what goes on in some places.

    By Blogger Ron, at 4/22/2006 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home