Happy Fun Time

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Someone at Jetblue is going to get in trouble...

Go here: http://www.jetblue.com/travelinfo/routemap.asp


Then click any destintation city, doesn't matter which, then... HOLD DOWN SHIFT... And type "pbj" (No quotes). I think someone might be in trouble.



*edit*
Ok, I guess they deactivated it. What was supposed to happen was a popup movie clip that was secretly embedded in the JetBlue flight map. The movie clip is a Family Guy clip of the dog doing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance.

3 Comments:

  • Que pasa? I see nothing.

    By Blogger Ron, at 4/19/2006 4:36 PM  

  • I think I tried it before Ron and managed to get a Flash movie pop-up. Unfortunately, the movie didn't play. After that, the map went down and it was no longer functional.

    What was it suppose to be?

    By Blogger David, at 4/19/2006 4:50 PM  

  • Heh, another example of how Family Guy is uncreative..."Hey, I'm out of jokes. Let's blatently steal that Internet thing of the dancing banana. It'll be funny."

    What next? A bunch of badgers popping up singing banana phone for no reason?

    By Blogger David, at 4/19/2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home