Happy Fun Time

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"what the HELL????"

(Edited by David: Sorry, Ron. I have deemed the picture too disturbing for regular publishing.)

Ok this is too bizarre to not post. It makes me laugh.

(NSFW Picture)

And apparently it's real (not a chop). I almost want to think that this isn't "work safe" and that I shouldn't post it but it's so...bizarrely non-Homo sapien sexual (plus we're all adults).

Oh and this is why I have bad vibes about American cars. It's only got 2000 miles on it, and it's *not* a convertible.

4 Comments:

  • Yeah....that's definitely NSFW (not safe for work). However, it's missing something. Oh yeah, tentacles. It needs tentacles.

    By Blogger David, at 4/20/2006 12:08 AM  

  • Hey at least I didn't post those cosplay males who dress up as either scantily clad anime women characters or that card captor sakura girl.

    By Blogger Ron, at 4/20/2006 11:20 AM  

  • Ron said:

    Hey at least I didn't post those cosplay males who dress up as either scantily clad anime women characters or that card captor sakura girl.


    What's holding you back, you sick bastard? :-)

    By Blogger David, at 4/20/2006 1:32 PM  

  • the machine gun?!?!?!? what about the penis? that's what's confusing me =X

    By Blogger Tony, at 4/21/2006 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home