Happy Fun Time

Monday, December 19, 2005

Why I'm excited for Christmas

This year, my family and I will be spending the Christmas Holiday weekend in.....Las Vegas.

So, this is why this is going to be my FAVORITE CHRISTMAS EVER!

1. Outlet shopping at Stateline on the way otu
2. The ROLLER COASTER at Stateline
3. Our planned Family Pub Crawl on New Years Eve down the strip
4. Teaching my mom how to play craps
5. Getting my brother drunk
6. Stuffing money into the Wheel of Fortune slot machines
7. $40 on Black
8. SHOPPING
9. Seeing Cique de Soleil "O" on Christmas Night
10. Seeing the Hoover DAM!
11. Drinking myself silly WITH my parents (who are often crazier than me)
12. Living out the holiest day on the Catholic Calendar (except for Lent) in SIN CITY!
13. Jacuzzi'ing at night with champagne
14. THE BUFFET AT THE RIO!
15. The water-side bar/lounge for drinks and dancing at the Bellagio

Anyone have any more suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • From what I have seen personally, craps is a horrible game. Friends, whom shall be nameless now, lost lots of money in about 10 minutes of play on craps. Or maybe it's not a horrible game, but it's horrible players! Well, the point is: If you don't want to lose money, send monkeys in to test the water. NASA had the right idea.

    Also, you should list Buffet at the Rio TWICE! And I think Bach would recommend strip clubs.

    By Blogger David, at 12/19/2005 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home