Happy Fun Time

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am obsessed with Craigslist

Specifically the missed connections/stalkers section. It's undoubtedly creepy, but I seriously check it everyday...which is probably creepier. But seriously, if you've ever seen this haven't you ever been tempted to reply to some of these ads just for the hell of it? I'm probably alone on this one and should just shut up now.

To the fine Brother in Ralph's produce tonight: "you're all good" - w4m
Reply to: pers-158027075@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-05-05, 10:53PM PDT


Baby, you were FINE. Nice muscles, beautiful face, mm-mm-good! Brutally handsome.

Me, the booty-ful blonde white chick in the low-rise jeans, burgundy cami and black sweater, I was picking out broccoli crowns and you were rummaging for items around me (sorry, I was so spun, I don't even know what you were picking up - wish it had been ME!)...

I thought I was in your way - okay, maybe I was trying - and you said "S'okay, girl, you're all good... you *know* you're all good."

You were beautiful. End of story.

If you're taken, she's a lucky Honey. That's all I can say.
Yum.

* this is in or around Tustin - Jamboree Road
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


Do the people who these ads are directed to ever see these? If anyone ever created a missed connections ad for me I would never go back to wherever they spotted me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home