Happy Fun Time

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Comments

Ummm...I finally found a way to view the comments on this blog. And honestly, it makes HFT a lot more boring for me. Who knows why? Maybe because all it is is inane discussion. Anyway, this site will never be the same for me now. I liked it better when I posted what I wanted to and then ignored what everyone else had to say. ME ME ME!!! I could always not read the comments, but I don't have that much self-control. I'm weak, damn it! Anyway, back to my hole.

3 Comments:

  • Because we all know inane discussion is inferior to inane posts.

    By Blogger Ron, at 5/09/2006 2:52 PM  

  • OI! feck orf ya glory huntin' tossers...KANTS!

    By Blogger napehtrap, at 5/09/2006 7:11 PM  

  • Nay, I'm not huntin'. I found all I could ever want here. This post is rife with it! It didn't even require too much diggin'. "Rise above it all ye mortals, join me on Olympus, that we may cast our silent eye down below."

    Or at least that's what's scratched on the signpost.

    By Blogger Ron, at 5/09/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home