Happy Fun Time

Thursday, April 13, 2006

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Offensive tackle from the University of Virginia. A potential high pick in this month's NFL Draft.

All I gotta say is, I love this guy's name! D'Brickashaw. Just say that part. Just rolls off the tongue. Sounds like someone Bruce Willis would play in a cop movie. Yes, I'm talking Die Hard here. "You're way outta line, D'Brickashaw!" "I erased the lines, Chief." Then add a fine Scottish name like Ferguson to it. Or is it Irish? Or Scotch-Irish, whatever the fuck that is. Parents gave hime a great name for a football lineman. Good thing he didn't try to be a star basketball player.

D'Brickashaw. Ferguson.

2 Comments:

  • It's not as good as McGarnigal, but I'll take it.

    Chief: "That's it, McGarnigal! I'm taking you off the force!"
    McGarnigal: "No, I'm taking you off the force."
    Chief: "What does that even mean?!?"

    By Blogger David, at 4/13/2006 11:55 AM  

  • Reminds me of that entry that Bill Simmons wrote, about having a great name. He reveled in the name Al Michaels, saying it was quite possibly the best sportscaster name out there. You want to trust an Al Michaels.

    By Blogger Tony, at 4/13/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home