Happy Fun Time

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Shoo Fly

This is pretty neat. I was browsing my Google's homepage and saw this:



So I clicked on the Wired link (it'll be listed under March 31st) and watched the video, "Shoo Fly." And then I realized...Hey I know that guy. It's my friend's younger brother, John Su. He went to FVHS, so some of you may or may not know him. Probably not, he's younger than everyone here...I think.

2 years ago he made a different work for Tanaka's Japanese class called "Final Fantasy A+." That was pretty well received (it's ranked #3 all time on newsground or something). I think it featured one of the first scroll bars for flash anims, too (his new one in Shoo Fly is vastly superior). Most of you guys are probably too old and cynical to enjoy FFA+ now (or have never played a Final Fantasy), but it's still fun to watch.

I'm not sure how this qualifies as a "Top Story" but it's still neat nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home