Happy Fun Time

Thursday, March 30, 2006

You Stupid Fucks

LINK

This is pretty cool. And did you know the human head is alive for like half a minute after someone is beheaded. I read it on a website, man. Oh yeah, I didn't get fired this morning. I'm kind of disappointed, really. I also have a lot less respect for the tools I call my bosses. They really should have fired me about six months before I was hired. I have decided what I want as a career, though. You know zoos have those lakes that have boats that take people around for like fifteen minutes to see three swans and a monkey that live on the tiny island in the middle of the lake? Well, I want to pilot that boat. Cool job, I think. Kill a swan, have a monkey attack a kid, pilot a boat in circles all day. Anyone know of any openings? I am also down to 165lbs. With clothes on. Let me get naked real quick. Yeah this country is making me insane.
And since you all care...
Sri Lanka 185 & 448-5 declared
Pakistan 176 & 337-4
That in test cricket is a draw, when the teams are still playing after the five days are up, even though more than one day was canceled due to rain; gives me hope though for a good showing in England later this Spring

4 Comments:

  • If this country is driving you insane, there is an obvious solution. Sri Lanka ain't so great either unless you like mosquitos and rolling blackouts. Happy Fun???

    By Blogger HumpyZippo, at 3/30/2006 7:11 AM  

  • I'm not sure...but I suspect you think he's talking about America, in which case, he is not.

    By Blogger Ron, at 3/30/2006 11:06 AM  

  • Parthepan is teaching English in China right now, and it's driving him insane.

    Other regards, yeah you do sound insane Kumar. Come back and par-tay-it-up-z0r.

    And that doesn't sound like a good job. Sounds like something they do in bio lab.

    By Blogger Tony, at 3/31/2006 2:49 AM  

  • I emailed Hank yesterday to clear up the confusion as to what country Kumar was talking about. He was very courteous.

    By Blogger David, at 3/31/2006 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home