Happy Fun Time

Saturday, February 25, 2006

WTF?

So I was browsing the Intarw3b today and I came across the name, "Nancy Friday." Wiki'ed her, but there wasn't much information. Feminist, author of My Secret Garden (apparently a classic on female sexuality), educated at Wellesley (figures), blah blah blah.

Anyway, so I googled her for more information, and stumbled upon this article at the villagevoice.com. I got to the part about Lisa Carver and caught myself saying, "What the fuck?" out loud. Kind of like this.

Other than that, the article was pretty interesting, and I guess it does make sense. Personally, I haven't had that much honest dialogue with women on sexuality. It's kind of awkward I suppose even when approached scientifically. When I have had such discussions, they were usually on topics and subtopics that I thought were more normal and less invasive. In the end, I take comfort knowing that women can be just as weirdly perverted as men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home