Happy Fun Time

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Damn Blue-eyes!

Ok. I was originally going to post something more...serious, but as my first post, it was a bit scary. And so I became apathetic. But I found this in the interim.

"If Aiko becomes the reigning empress, and gets involved with a blue-eyed foreigner while studying abroad and marries him, their child may be the emperor," he told the rally at a Tokyo hall.

Uh, why exactly would that suddenly be a factor if the reigning monarch were allowed to be female? Is Sir Emperor Dong-A-Lot guaranteed to not bone a foreigner? He must have a stronger sense of "duty." Or wait, being a male, he can just be a bastard and ...assign bastardly status to his foreign offspring. While Empress Spread'Em is going to bone anything that moves with blue eyes, right? Why is this? Psst, I'll give you a hint. Asia is comparatively a lot more right-wing than modern western nations; this includes some "dated" views regarding women (and foreigners) over there in general (as hard as it is to imagine for some left-wing people, not all advanced nations have the same values as us).

Being my first post here, I should note I speak a lot with implied generalities. I simply don't have the time to qualify every little detail to make sure everything is PC. Yes, not all right-wing people are like this, and no not all left-wing people are like that. Only pi * mu (liberals) are like that. But in general, conservatives are tools. There, I said it. Flame on, bitches.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home