Happy Fun Time

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

In light of the political statements below...

I must say having a featherbed is quite nice on top of a mattress.

It feels like you're sleeping on a good old feather mattress, like Samwise Gamgee remarked in Lord of the Rings. It's kind of like sleeping on a fluffly cloud. I purchased a 5" thick one, though, and it kind of sinks down around the middle, so I'd recommend purchasing a 3" one. Also get one with the loops on the side so the featherbed doesn't shift around much.

On the topic of material goods, Dell is currently having a sale on their 20" widescreen LCD's. The picture quality is excellent, supposedly the same manufacturer of the Apple Cinema Display LCD's. $336 + tax. Thinking about buying 1 for my laptop (I already have one for my desktop).

2 Comments:

  • What's all this stuff? I just have a fitted sheet, comforter, and pillow.

    By Blogger David, at 4/12/2006 10:12 PM  

  • I actually bought a memory foam mattress, so my bed is like: (bottom to top)

    4" firm memory foam latex base
    3" firm memory foam topper
    1" medium memory foam topper
    5" featherbed (with down feathers on top)
    400tc white striped fitted sheet
    400tc white striped flat sheet
    goose down comforter

    I need to buy a duvet cover.

    (No. 5 or 6 non-WoW related comment)

    By Blogger Tony, at 4/12/2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home